Tuesday 5 July 2016

Tanishq Born On 4th of Jan 2016


Welcome to my heart and to our family— God knew just what we needed when He gave us you
We are pleased to announce the arrival of our little prince baby boy..
My Cute Little TANISHQ the way you Smile is such a perfect addition for our family..Your Little personality  stole our hearts. Maybe, destiny and fate could have given you better parents than us. But nothing, could have given us a better son than you. All of my life’s troubles simple disappear when I see your smile & Eyes . No matter how old you become, we’ll always hold your hand tenderly… just like how we held it on the day that you were born. Neither is your dad a king, nor am I a queen. But you our dear son, have turned out to be nothing less than a handsome and charismatic prince. Ever since the day we held you in my arms, we knew that you will forever be our lucky charm.
Sometimes when I need MIRACLE  I look into TANISHQ’S eyes, and realize I’ve already created one.
He was doing like so many funny things at this stage. I was wondering and enjoying a lots of fun. We brought new stroller for him. Yesterday I have taken him out side he was simply sit ideal enjoying cool climate environment. I am great to see his smile and happiness.
I am very much happy to say my little champ entered into my beautiful family.
Actually my wife was expecting girl while delivery. When tanishq came after she changed her mind. That much tuffbond happened in between us.
We are proud of you. And even if you weren’t so fantastic, I’d still be proud. you are Adorable Honey. We love you much TANISHQ ,you’re the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment